Thursday, August 30, 2007

Goodwin and the first hint of autumn

The evenings are getting colder now and the breezy outfit you picked out for the warm day may not be enough come twilight.

It's time to pull cardigans and jacket out of the deep recesses of your inventory, time to trade sandals for boots, and above all, it is time to adorn your lovely collar with the best accessory of them all: the scarf.

Presenting the Goodwin scarf set by yours truly. Named after a notoriously blustery street in my town, the Goodwin scarf will keep the chill off your neck from the dawn of autumn into the deep recesses of winter. The Goodwin scarf is a semi-flexi fine knit scarf that has three styles in one! Above you can see the basic scarf which wraps cozily around the neck and shoulders with asymmetrical tails. Perfect for autumn picnics and walks in the park.

Autumn breezes sometimes turn into gales, and the Goodwin scarf has you covered!


The Goodwin scarf has a chilly nights attachment that reached above the lips to keep the biting wind off your face. The extension is a separate attachment that is worn on the lips so your face won't poke through. Extra cozy, the second style of the Goodwin scarf is great for late-night walks through the city or anytime you desire to be incognito.
And when the first frost descends unexpectedly, the Goodwin scarf has another trick up it's sleeve. The Goodwin headwrap keeps your ears warm and dry during the heaviest snowfall.

The Goodwin headwrap is cozy without being cartoonish or bulky and accommodates many hairstyles. Furthermore, it can be worn with or without the chilly nights extension. Versatile!!

The Goodwin scarf set contains three pieces: the scarf, the extension, and the headwrap. It features a dainty dots and floral pattern that is tintable to match any outfit (it is tinted green in the pictures here) . It is also modable, so the size of the pieces and gravity of the flexi-bits can be adjusted to your liking. It can be bold or demure depending on how you tint it and it is always lovely. Also, it is great for any Harajuku outfits you might be creating!!!


It only comes in one pattern now, but i think I will make a few others as I am fond of this creation and may (perchance) sell it someday. I'd love to know what you think, so if you have any constructive criticism please don't hesitate to let me know.

As always,
Noelle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your scarf! I hope I run into you some time on SL because I bet you are always dressed devine!
Harris

Noelle Eilde said...

Wow, thank you so much Harris! BTW, did you IM me? If so, I read it but then SL crashed and I lost it so I couldn't respond.

Either way, IM me and I'll give you a scarf. I have made a bunch of new patches textures for them that are really lovely.

Tunapaw said...

I looove the scarf! Where can I buy? :)

Noelle Eilde said...

Thank you! they are actually available at my shop Argyle @ Bootiful Creations & Doll City. They come in 8 patchwork textures. If you like the tintable version (shown here) which is not for sale, just im me.

I have SLurls to both shops on my shop blog. Find the Argyle blog through my profile or the links section on the side of this blog!