Monday, October 1, 2007

OMG I'm alive.

I can't believe it has been a month since I have last checked in. Time goes by so quickly when you are busy. And I have been busy.






Doing what? Well...






I was the face of Sh*t happens for September! Whoo Hoo! You can see me in the ads at the Sh*t happens New main store!




I was also one of the winners of the Second Style Diversity Challenge! Um... haven't heard back about what, if anything, happens due to that. You'll know when I know.




But most importantly....




I"VE OPENED A STORE!!!!!!!!!!




I am now the proud owner of Argyle boutique. Simple, elegant fashion and accessories. So far I have scarves, sweaters, gloves, bangles, and a jacket for sale with much more to come!!!!!




Here I am at my first store in the beautiful Doll City:



And here I am at my new main store at the quaint shops of Boootiful Creations:




My main store will have more designs and color choices. I have so much planned and will be releasing regularily. I will also be starting an update group soon and a new blog for the store. I will maintain this blog (and pinky promise to update more regularily now that I have both shops set up) but this will still be for talking about other designers, places, and things I learn on SL. I will post a link to the new blog here when it is up and running.




Right now I have a limited edition pink and black argyle scarf available as a grand opening freebie. Stop by, look around, and grab your free scarf before it is gone!!!!

No comments: