Tuesday, August 21, 2007

More Legwarmers by me

I swear I'm not obsessed with legwarmers...

So, fueled by my recent success in creating a clothing object, I decided to try a more sophisticated item of the same type.

Presenting, Megumi legwarmers in cherry blossom.


Megumi thigh-length legwarmers feature a hand-made texture of butterflies, flowers, and fans. The legwarmers are rolled up at the top and pool around the feet at the bottom. As a special touch, each legwarmer features a Japanese geisha on the calf.


Each legwarmer has three parts: the top scrunchie prim, the legging which uses the socks layer, and the lower legwarmers prim. The texture is slightly distressed and features subtle highlights got a more realistic look.


I like these legwarmers because they are cute, comfy, and still show of the lovely curves of your leg. I think I'm getting pretty decent with making stuff now and it is really exciting. Maybe one day I will have a store. For now though, I enjoy just experimenting.

IM in world if you would like a pair for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: