Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Best Necklace EVER... and it is free!

I am a sucker for cameos: chokers, lockets, earrings, broaches... you could probably even sell me a blinging cameo. And I thought i had collected every variety until I found this cameo locket with pearls by Caroline's Jewelry. And if there is one thing that rivals my love of cameos it is my love of pearls.
And, so I am in heaven. This necklace is by far my favorite accessory of all time. And, believe it or not, it is Free! Free. I'll say it again... free. All you have to do is IM Caroline to be added to her group.

I have never received a freebie I have loved so much. And I can't say enough about it. It is lovely and delicate and it is a real working locket! It opens and closes AND you can put a real picture inside! Awesome!!!

It is permanently glued to my chest so you will see a lot of it, but here's a closeup (pardon the boobage):

In addition to this locket, Caroline's has a bunch of other beautiful cameo lockets and other great items. Come visit the shop in Lo Lo.

You'll be glad you did!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, it's lovely indeed, I don't wear a lot of jewelry (beacuse it doesnt seem to fit me and I need to edit it all the time) but this necklace look to cool to not get one myself :-) . Thanks for sharing !!

Caroline Apollo said...

Oh wow Noelle! I am so glad that you like the cameo!

Unknown said...

I love cameos (and pearls)!!