Thursday, June 28, 2007

Introduction

Hello there! I'm Noelle Eilde.

I'm still fairly new, but I'm making my way pretty quickly and doing a pretty good job if I say so myself.

I came into this world as a Girl Next Door, but I was a born fashionista. I wanted to create a counterpart that was as fabulous and refined as I am in real life :)

Here I am in my birthday suit fresh off Orientation Island.



Not too bad for a NeewB right?



But there was no way I could come close to approximating my fabulousness with the basic package I was born with. And even if I could, what fun would that be, right?!? And so, the quest for exquisite fashion began.

So there I was. New, alone, and lost in a sea of fashion without a compass. I knew I wanted to be fabulous, but I also wanted to stay true to my refined style. No hooker heels for me, thanks. I wanted quality, sophistication, timeless style, and VALUE. Oh yes. But where to start?

Clothing and body accessories are THE main industry in SL. The volume of stores, kiosks, warehouses, etc. are overwhelming and there is no good resource in SL to separate the quality from the fodder (don't trust the search tool rankings, they are not accurate). It took a lot of research, obsessive blog reading and exploring to find the real artists of SL that spoke my fashion language. And the result was this:

Hola beautiful!

Natural style is not the popular style in SL. Sometimes I have been frustrated in my search, pulling scraps from a plethora of blogs trying to extablish a base for myself. I wasn't looking for super sexy, super short, and super trendy. I wanted something...lovely. And there was no one source I could find to guide me to subtle sophistacted style.

And so, I started this blog :D



Hair: EDT Bedded additude in Mahogany , skin: Gala-Pale in Brick House, Eyes: French Spirit contrast, Necklace: Second Mirage cameo choker, Bracelet: BBB natural pearls, Shirt: Top from Ivalde Audrey Black&Teal dress, Jacket: G.L.A.M. Peacoat in black

No comments: